Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday Progress

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Are you having a good week so far?  I certainly am.  It feels really nice to get back into the swing of designing and crafting again, although I have to say it's hard for me to keep focused when I'm out of my routine.  The way I would like my day to go is to eat breakfast with my husband, do my daily meditating and writing until 9am, then work on my designing and blogging until noon, eat lunch, and then do my house cleaning and such until about 4pm when I start making dinner. 

Well of course that doesn't always happen.  We don't have children, but we do help with my elderly parents and that can sometimes feel like being a parent.  My mom called and asked me to help her go shopping this morning.  She has a bad hip and back, and has a hard time walking around the three miles of Walmart to get everything on her list.  Afterwards, she wanted to go get coffee so we could catch up.  I'm glad I went.  I'm so grateful that I'm able to help her and to spend time with her still and that we're so close.  Yes, my morning got messed up because I was out until 10am, but I can't let that stop me from doing the work that needs to be done.

So once I got home, I got back to work on my fall design!  It's coming along.  I'm just starting to get the pieces finished off and soon I'll be able to glue it all together.


I like it.  I think it's a cool rustic piece that will fit in my home pretty well.  I'm going for a kind of country rustic design in our home.  We have several barn stars in the living room, and we have one on our front porch too!  I think they're really cool. 

Tomorrow I plan on posting more about how my life's been going since I took a break, so I'll see you then!  I need to go get my lunch made and then I'm off to get the house chores done.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment