Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Life is Sweet Wall Hanging

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I don't have a What's Up Wednesday this week because, well, life is too busy for me to sit and write about it.  I will however run through some good things that have happened:

  • I FOUND MY RING!
  • My husband's job is secure!
  • My first snowdrop opened yesterday!
  • I got an email from Annie's asking for more patterns!

That last one is why I'm so busy.  I need to get some more patterns done to send to Annie's!  That's a good kind of busy though if you ask me.

Anyway, as part of that, I finally got off  my butt and finished my summery watermelon wall hanging!

https://www.etsy.com/littlesapphire/listing/597099693/pattern-life-is-sweet-wall-hanging-in?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1519833008505
Life Is Sweet Wall Hanging Pattern, $4 on Etsy
Hopefully you'll be seeing more patterns from me lately.  I'm so ready to get back to a normal life after all the craziness this year! 

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy everthing is falling into the right place for you.
    And if you need to take some time off, it's truely okay to do so.
    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bella, you're always so nice and I appreciate all your nice comments!

      Delete