Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Good Wednesday afternoon, everyone!  It's a cold and wintry day here in western New York.  We've been just getting hammered by the snow!  We probably got 6 since yesterday.  That's a decent amount for December. I'm going to make a big pot of soup for dinner, because what's better on a snowy day than hot soup?

I know I promised to post a free pattern last Friday, but some events came about that made it so I didn't have time to do that.  They're really good events though!  I had sent off my Lovely Lavender Set to Annie's so they could sell it on their website, and shortly after I got an email from the lady I work with that said she wanted to make it a printed pattern and put it in their spring catalog!!!  I was so excited that I forgot how to reply to her, and then sent a nonsensical email because I pushed send too soon, lol.  She needed me to make a holder for the mug rugs though, so that's what I was working on Friday afternoon, yay!  And I got it all done and sent off to her on Monday.


I don't know when their spring catalog comes out, but I'll be sure to let you know when I know!

As soon as I finished sending that off, I pretty much immediately started knitting a hat because I can't sit still for five minutes, honestly.  It's like I can't just chill out, I have to be making something all the time.  It's coming along nicely and I bet I can have it done by tomorrow!


I spent a little time today getting my Christmas cards made out.  I used to send out a lot of them, but lately I've been trying to cut back on stuff like that, so this year I only sent out about 10 cards to the people I really care about. 


Oh, I got some news about my ring!  They finished working on it and it's amazing!  The jeweler is a two hour drive from our house though, so we have to wait until Saturday to go get it.  OH it's so hard to wait!




 And here's a nice shot of the snow in my back yard :)



Well, I guess that's all for this week!  I hope you're all having a wonderful week, and as long as nothing else comes up, I should be able to get a free pattern posted this Friday!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment