Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall Boxes

Good Monday morning, everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Mine was busy but fun.  Hubby's brother came to visit from Atlanta for the weekend, so we spent a lot of time out eating and laughing and having lots of fun.  It's nice to have family visit, but you know what's even better?  Getting back to normal life!

And that's what I did this morning!  I finally got around to finishing my Fall Boxes pattern!

https://www.etsy.com/littlesapphire/listing/565139117/pattern-fall-boxes-in-plastic-canvas?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1508169169381
Fall boxes pattern, $4 on Etsy

I like these boxes!  They're really cute and also functional.  They would make pretty gifts, filled with shelled nuts or candy.  My next project is to make some Christmas boxes!

Ok, I guess I'd better get going on my housework.  Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are super cute. I love especially the sunflower one!

    ReplyDelete