Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Whirlwind week!

Hi guys!  How are you all doing?  I hope you're well!  I haven't really had much of a chance to sit down and write or even read blog posts lately.  It's spring, and that's the nature of this season.  There's always something to do! 

The last week my hubs and I have been on a staycation.  Pretty cool, right?  Well, as a homemaker, it actually wasn't too much different for me.  Actually, it was more work than usual!  As a bonus, hubs now understands how much I actually work on this house and how hard and draining it can be, not just keeping it clean but keeping track of everything that needs done and planning all the meals and such.  It's easy for that stuff to go unnoticed by the people who don't do them.

Anyway, I used my staycation to get almost off of the garden things done that needed done.  I got all of the vegetables planted, flowers potted and put into the ground, cleaned up the perennials, and spread mulch on what seems like the whole neighborhood.  I'm totally beat and I don't want to ever see a bag of mulch ever again.  I'm totally grateful that it's all over though; now I can get back to working on my designs.

And that's exactly what I did today!  I got to work and finished a project that I've been playing with for a couple of weeks now.  It's another Christmas design (it'll be here before you know it!), an adorable wall hanging.

Owl Be Home For Christmas wall hanging pattern, $4 on Etsy  
I'm not sure what I'll work on next.  I feel like I should get some 4th of July patterns made, but it's getting kind of late for those!  I may just work on more Christmas things.  I really want to make sure I'm prepared this year. 

So what are you guys working on right now?  Got any craft projects in the works, or are you busy with your gardens too?  I hope you're all having a great week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment