Friday, April 7, 2017

Free Friday: Easter Egg Clip

Happy Friday, everyone!  I hope you all had a good week.  Mine was ok.  I'm just starting to get some of my ambition back after a long cold depressing March.  But spring is starting to show up and I'm getting excited about life again! 

Speaking of spring, I can't believe that Easter is right around the corner!  It seems like we just celebrated Valentine's day.  Before you know it, we'll be having Memorial day barbecues!  That won't be such a bad thing though.  I'm so ready for warm weather!

This week's free pattern is another cute bag clip.  I like these things!  They're quick and easy to make, and I think people like getting them.  You can use them to decorate a plain brown paper bag, or you can use them to clip a bag of potato chips closed.  Sure, you could use a plain clothes pin, but this way is much more festive.

Easter Egg Clip



Skill Level:

 Beginner

Materials:

  • 7-count plastic canvas
  • Red Heart Yarn in colors listed in key
  • Wooden clothes pins
  • Hot Glue
  • #16 plastic canvas needle

Instructions: 

  1. Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
  2. Overcast edges using colors of nearby stitches (use the picture above as a guide)
  3. Use hot glue to attach egg to clothespin so that the bottom of the egg is near the opening of the clothespin. ♥
 
Click the image above to see it larger.  You may share this pattern however you please as long as you don't alter it or claim it as your own.  Please link back if you share this pattern.  You may sell items made from this pattern.  However, you may not sell this pattern.

I hope you all have a good weekend.  I'll try to get another pattern posted next week.  Hopefully this nice weather will keep me motivated to keep working!

No comments:

Post a Comment