Speaking of spring, I can't believe that Easter is right around the corner! It seems like we just celebrated Valentine's day. Before you know it, we'll be having Memorial day barbecues! That won't be such a bad thing though. I'm so ready for warm weather!
This week's free pattern is another cute bag clip. I like these things! They're quick and easy to make, and I think people like getting them. You can use them to decorate a plain brown paper bag, or you can use them to clip a bag of potato chips closed. Sure, you could use a plain clothes pin, but this way is much more festive.
Easter Egg Clip
- 7-count plastic canvas
- Red Heart Yarn in colors listed in key
- Wooden clothes pins
- Hot Glue
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graph.
- Overcast edges using colors of nearby stitches (use the picture above as a guide)
- Use hot glue to attach egg to clothespin so that the bottom of the egg is near the opening of the clothespin. ♥
I hope you all have a good weekend. I'll try to get another pattern posted next week. Hopefully this nice weather will keep me motivated to keep working!