Well, I really wasn't feeling up to making a pattern this week. As I get older, the damp cold days start hurting a little more, and what hurts on me is my arms and wrists. That makes it really difficult to stitch, since those are the muscles you're using. Thankfully, I remembered that I've had this pattern sitting around for a long time, and it wasn't hard to make the pattern up for it. So yay, free pattern this week!
Tiny Easter Baskets
- 7-count plastic canvas
- White yarn and pastel colored yarn
- #16 plastic canvas needle
- Cut and stitch plastic canvas according to graphs.
- Using a pastel colored yarn of your choice, whipstitch bottom and side pieces together. Overcast top of basket and handle with pastel.
- Use pastel yarn to tack handle to basket, as shown in picture.♥
I have some ideas for St. Patrick's day patterns, so check back next week!