Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Spring Welcome Wall Hanging

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It's been a crazy couple of days for me.  My mom had a serious medical scare, so I've been in the hospital and taking care of her house the last couple of days.  That means no Tuesday Tip this week :(  Sorry!  But there will be a free pattern on Friday, yay! 

And I did manage to finally finish my spring wall hanging!  It's such a cute pattern!

Spring Welcome Wall Hanging pattern, $4 on Etsy

I have some other cool patterns in the works that hopefully won't take as long as this one did!  (And to think, I want to make the other two seasons to finish this series!  What was I thinking?)

Hope you're all having a great week so far! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it, and I look forward to seeing the other two - they seem like a long task, but in the end you have a pattern to sell and/or share and a beautiful piece to add to your home decor. Fingers crossed for your mom.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete