Friday, September 9, 2016

Free Friday: Bat Magnet

I know how hard it is to find free plastic canvas patterns on the internet (ones that are legally free, anyway), and I decided to do something about that.  I thought posting a new free pattern every Friday on my blog was an awesome way to give back to the PC addicts who are looking for new free patterns.  I have problems with commitment though so I can't promise I'll post a pattern every Friday, just that new patterns will definitely show up on Friday!  

Scary Bat Magnet

 

Skill Level:

 Beginner

 Materials: 

  • 17x17 hole piece of 7-count plastic canvas
  • Black worsted weight yarn
  • 5mm wiggle eyes
  • Craft magnet roll
  • Craft glue

Instructions:

  1. Cut plastic canvas according to graph.
  2. Using black yarn, stitch according to graph.
  3. Overcast stitch around entire edge.
  4. Use craft glue to glue wiggle eyes onto bat, using picture as a guide.  
  5. Cut magnet to fit the back of bat; use glue to attach.




Please feel free to share this pattern!  You may sell any magnets you use making this pattern, but you may not sell the pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment